December 4, 2018
I find JOY when I participate with many others during the Stop Hunger Now packing. The atmosphere is FUN because we all realize that we are working together, in spite of our differences, towards a common goal that is worthwhile and a reflection of our faith.
I find JOY when I help to organize the Elf tree gifts each year. Every year, as the organization date approaches, some get a little anxious that we have not yet met our goal, and every year God provides. We always end up with gifts, through the generosity of our members, for EVERY child.
- 6/8/23 Devotional from Ed June 8, 2023
- A Message from Ellen 6-7-23 June 7, 2023
- 5/30/23 Devotional from Ed May 30, 2023
- 5/25/23 Devotional from Ed May 25, 2023
- A Message from Ellen 5-24-23 May 24, 2023