Welcome to Vacation Bible School!
Join us for a church-wide Vacation Bible School from August 20-23 from 5:45 PM-7:30 PM! The theme is "Reset," and it includes programming for all ages.
Dates: August 20-August 23
5:45 PM-6:15 PM Dinner in the fellowship hall
6:15 PM-6:30 PM Devotional and service project
6:30 PM-7:30 PM Separate adult, youth, elementary, and preschool/nursery programming
Adult Speaker Lineup
- August 20: Nancy Smith, Live Oak Counseling Center
- August 21:
- Kay Macinnis, local dietician
- Ending the Silence: National Alliance for Mental Illness
- August 22: Jamal Stroud, Big Homie Lil Homie
- August 23:
- Dion Bethea, Gray Collegiate boys basketball coach
- Katie Pittman, kintsugi pottery
Youth, Children, and Preschool/Nursery Programming
Bill Wannamaker is coordinating FLY programming. Elementary and preschool children will have separate programming using the "Operation Restoration" curriculum from Cokesbury.
Meals will be a combination of catered and "cooked in-house" meals.
- $5 for an individual meal
- $25 couples cap (includes meals for two people for all week)
- $50 family cap (includes all meals for all family members for all week)