The Second Week of Lent – Monday
March 9, 2020
by Jill Duffield, Presbyterian Outlook editor
Today prayerfully attempt to use only words that give grace, that are useful for building up. At the end of the day, mentally review what you said or wrote. How did you do? How hard was it? Ask for forgiveness for when your words were less than grace-filled. Give thanks for when you were able to use upbuilding words.
You are the Word, grace upon grace, and we want to reflect you in our own words. Forgive us when our words tear down or destroy that which you wish to build up and heal. Silence in us any voice but yours, that we might hear and imitate your performative, good, life-giving speech. Amen.
- A Message from Ellen 3-29-23 March 29, 2023
- Lenten Devotional by Bill Wannamaker March 22, 2023
- A Message from Ellen 3-15-23 March 15, 2023
- Lenten Devotional from Ellen March 14, 2023
- Lenten Devotional by Jodi Beckham March 8, 2023