The Third Week of Lent – Monday
March 16, 2020
by Jill Duffield, Presbyterian Outlook editor
Read this beloved psalm aloud. Perhaps find several translations and note the differences. What feelings come to you as you read it? What places or people does this psalm bring to mind? As you go about your day, take one verse with you. Write
it down, keep it close, pull it out when you need a reminder of God’s abiding care.
Lord, you are our Shepherd, our protector, guide and leader. When we are in shadowy places, fearful and uncertain what will happen next, bring us back with your rod and staff. Lead us to places of refuge, rest and renewal. Remind us that you chase us down with goodness and mercy. Amen.
- A Message from Ellen 3-29-23 March 29, 2023
- Lenten Devotional by Bill Wannamaker March 22, 2023
- A Message from Ellen 3-15-23 March 15, 2023
- Lenten Devotional from Ellen March 14, 2023
- Lenten Devotional by Jodi Beckham March 8, 2023