The Second Week of Lent – Wednesday
March 11, 2020
by Jill Duffield, Presbyterian Outlook editor
God speaks through diverse voices. No one is off limits to God’s power and Spirit. Often God chooses unexpected people to further divine plans. Are there people God may be speaking to and through whom you disregard? Pay attention today to who might be speaking God’s word. Are they who you expected? What did they say?
Lord of all, you pour out your Spirit where and when and to whom you will. We assume we know the likely candidates for your work, but a quick review of Bible stories reminds us of how wide and varied the protagonists you pick are. Attune us to your word, no matter who speaks it, so that we can hear and heed it. Amen.
- A Message from Ellen 3-29-23 March 29, 2023
- Lenten Devotional by Bill Wannamaker March 22, 2023
- A Message from Ellen 3-15-23 March 15, 2023
- Lenten Devotional from Ellen March 14, 2023
- Lenten Devotional by Jodi Beckham March 8, 2023