The Third Week of Lent – Wednesday
March 18, 2020
by Jill Duffield, Presbyterian Outlook editor
God hears us. Sit with that truth for a moment. As you pray today – for yourself,
your loved ones, the world – remember that God hears you. God is right now listening to you. What difference does that reality make in the prayers you voice, the words you speak, the hopes you hold close?
Gracious God, we know your word does not return to you empty. You promise, too, to hear our words, to listen to us, our hopes and desires, our doubts and lamentations. Today we speak boldly to you, holding nothing back, because you know each utterance before it is even on our lips and you not only hear, but respond. Amen.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG
- Lenten Devotional by Bill Wannamaker March 22, 2023
- A Message from Ellen 3-15-23 March 15, 2023
- Lenten Devotional from Ellen March 14, 2023
- Lenten Devotional by Jodi Beckham March 8, 2023
- A Message from Ellen March 1, 2023