The First Week of Lent – Thursday
March 5, 2020
by Jill Duffield, Presbyterian Outlook editor
We church people hear frequently that when two or three are gathered, Jesus is in the midst of us — but do we pay attention to his presence among us? Today, when
you find yourself with others, remember that Jesus is in that very group too. How
does this truth impact your words, attitude and interactions?
Lord Christ, you are always between us, among us, present with us. We can trust
your promise to remain with us always. When we grow isolated or feel frustrated in
our relationships, grant us an awareness that you are in the midst of us, bringing forgiveness, working toward reconciliation and holding us together. Amen.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG
- Lenten Devotional by Bill Wannamaker March 22, 2023
- A Message from Ellen 3-15-23 March 15, 2023
- Lenten Devotional from Ellen March 14, 2023
- Lenten Devotional by Jodi Beckham March 8, 2023
- A Message from Ellen March 1, 2023