Hunger in South Carolina
January 27, 2020
Did you know that 1 in 5 children in South Carolina faces hunger? Did you know that 1 in 7 adults in South Carolina is hungry?
As disciples of Christ, we are called to help feed those in need. Please consider registering for this Wednesday’s Chili Cookoff at Kirk Night. Proceeds from the evening will go toward our Outreach Project Meal Packaging event in April. Dinner starts at 5:30, and it will be followed by a program led by Eric Skidmore. We’d love to see you there! Please call us by noon on Tuesday (January 28) to tell us you’re coming: 803-787-5672.
Source: “What Hunger Looks Like in South Carolina.” Available at https://www.feedingamerica.org/hunger-in-america/south-carolina
- A Message from Ellen 3-29-23 March 29, 2023
- Lenten Devotional by Bill Wannamaker March 22, 2023
- A Message from Ellen 3-15-23 March 15, 2023
- Lenten Devotional from Ellen March 14, 2023
- Lenten Devotional by Jodi Beckham March 8, 2023